To compete at a TCC club event you will need the following:
- To be a member of the TCC.
- You can be a member of the TRA (Trial Riders Association)
- To be entered in the event.
- A bike that passes scrutineering
- Protective clothing, including helmet, boots, gloves, riding pants and a top.
It is best to talk with the club about your needs first before purchasing any equipment. Different riders and ages will have different requirements. You can talk with Don at Moto Central who are Canberra’s supplier of local trials bikes and equipment.